Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yep. Hazel's rollin' over.

 So, we officially have a rolling over baby.  Here is photographic evidence of said event.  Crap.  Now I can't leave her dangling off dangerously high ledges.  What's a mother to do?


Getting started...




A little more...



Oh her belly...

Getting that pesky arm out of the way...

And she's up!

AND she's asleep.  All that work really wore her out.  Nope.  Not cute.

Zeke's almost there, but I think his giant dome is a hinderance.  Seriously,  That is one huge head.


But in either position, they both make sure to have a good view of the TV.  I foresee a problem in my future.

2 comments:

  1. oh rachel! your babies are so totally cute! how fun to have a boy and a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right....sleeping Hazel is not cute at all! And I don't want to kiss her on the head. Or her neck.

    ReplyDelete