Thursday, September 9, 2010

A few pics...

My friend Beverly took these pictures the week before I came back to work (BOOOOOO!!! I miss my babies!). They were taken on their exact 3 month birthday. And some are cute, some are rough lookin, and I look awesome in all of them. I mean, Jake is cute too and all, but come on. She is still gonna edit them so I should be getting more pics here soon. And maybe a few of them will be framed and/or sent out. If you play your cards right, that is. My pictures are laid out crazy like cause I don't know how to work this thing yet. Anyone have any pointers?


A very Happy Hazel




Jake and Hazel both find their knuckles tasty.
I love this quilt. The patches are from my grat grandmother and my mom quilted it all. It is awesome. I begged for it for years. All I had to do to get it was have twins. Should have done it years ago...
The collar was not intentionally "popped"
She's so cute with her sleepy/grumpy face.
This was our attempt at a belly pic...he may not have the best control yet
This isn't the best shot of the whole family, but Zeke's face is cracking me up. Maybe he should be a pirate for Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. All you had to do was have twins? Geez, here I am having single babies like a fool... I wish I would have known mom's qualifications, then I would have had that quilt years ago and you would be crying and I would be happy. Oh, not the place to bring out my mean older sister routine? Shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Zeke's face in that last pic of you guys is awesome. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not even handle the cuteness of those babies. Please munch on them for me!

    ReplyDelete