Saturday, September 18, 2010

Comin' up on 4 months

I seriously can't believe we are rounding the corner to 4 months. Ridiculous. This just means that I had to go back to work. Having 4 months of maternity leave was pretty much the best thing ever. Dang bills. The babies are liking day care so far. Which is GREAT. Gloria )the care taker) is amazed at how lucky we are to have such sweet happy babies. If you are wondering what we are actually doing for day care, here it goes. A while back, when I was still great with childrens, I looked around a lot for day care and was really struggling to find something a) in my price range and b) not with some skeezy crazy lady. So, at that time, my coworker asked me what we are doing. His wife, Gloria, is a licensed provider from thier home. All the kids she had watched and thier own son were staring preschool, so she was lookin' at an empty nest during the day. So we got together, and came to an arrangement that works really well. She watches them part time, usually from 10-3; Jake and I arrange our work schedules accordingly. And also, my mom watches them on Fridays for now. It might end up being a different day, but she will be watching them once a week. Awesomeness. So although I miss them like ridonkulously while I'm gone, at least I know they are in good hands. Anyhoo, here are some super cute pic of my super ridiculously cute babies. Enjoy. Or I'll cut you.


This pic cracks me up. They both look oddly surprised by the camera.



Hazel is being a big girl in her bumbo. Cute.



I think Zeke is growing out of his Dr. Spaceman jammies. (Dr. Spacemen. Get it? Anyone?)



Hazel is starting to really like the exersaucer. She especially like the mirror part and stares into it for quite a while. I have taught her well.



We went to Grape Day Park on Saturday to take a bunch of pics. It was pretty fun, except for the crazy lady that looked like she wanted to eat my children. I really thought I was gonna have to grab the babies and run, and run fast. Jake was even creeped out by her, and he usually just thinks I'm crazy.

It may not be the cutest picture of Zeke, but its just such a Zeke face.



Just like how this face is so typical of Hazel. I think she may be tired.




And here is a cute chubby Zeke. You are more than welcome to come and bite him.




This is the other typical Hazel face. Dimples all ablaze.




And this was at the end when they were so done with photos. Zeke decided it was time to eat Hazel's hand for good measure. It happens pretty often, and she sucks on his head for revenge. I think its a win-win.

4 comments:

  1. your writing is so hilarious. i do want to eat your babies. and i think you've pretty much given me permission. or threatened me with sharp objects. good times! -sam deck (or chang!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL come over and bite them. They are getting cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Spaceman...30 Rock. Don't waste my time. I like those babies. Where is their hair? We Loughs usually don't make bald babies. Except Avery was bald. So there goes that theory. I shouldn't make comments late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart those babies! I need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete