Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Last few months...

So, since I started this blog AFTER the wee babes were born, I decided to post a whole bunch of pictures to show an update til now.  Indulge me.  Since they are now almost 14 weeks (which means I officially have to go back to work on Tuesday, booooo!), I figure I have a few weeks of catching up to do.  I like my babies a great deal.  As is evident by these next photos!
This was right after I bought the playmat.  They are both just starting to get some chunk.


Zeke passed out at 9 weeks.







After months of not being allowed to eat sushi, we went with Linda and I pretty much ate myself sick.  Oh, and Hazel is finding Linda a bit hilarious here. 






Zeke finds his hand pretty tasty.   And, can I just point out the double chin?  Awesome.

Jake took this while we were all asleep.  Including the cat. 















Matching smiles on the Powell boys.















11 weeks old










Hazel will pretty much fall asleep anywhere, the floor, the cat, wherever.  Actually, many of the pics I have is of her sleeping.  Why is that?















This time Rambo decided to fall asleep on Zeke.  He likes a warm body.  He actually was lying right next to him. 

13 weeks




Jake covered Zeke's bits and pieces for this shot.   Sorry.    Wait, that sounds creepy. 








And yet another shot of me sleeping.  I actually do much more than sleep, although I do like my mid afternoon naps.  Those will be a thing of the past here in a few days.   We actually just took some family pics, so I'll post those when I get them back.  I have a few hundred more pictures, but I think this a pretty good pictoral update.  Videos will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment