Monday, August 30, 2010

Good times at the Family reunion

Jake and I decided to be very ambitious and attend the Lough Family Reunion in good ol' San Antone. My parents where nice enough (read CRAZY) to rent a van and take the 20+ hour drive with us. The first stop was Dallas to see some Powell's and bless these here twins. In the craziness that is 5 week old twins, traveling, and recovering from C-section, neither Jake nor I took that many pictures. So, friends and family, if you happened to get some sweet o pics of said event, please send them my way. This means you, Dave Ashton. Speaking of which, any word on the wedding video? Hello? is this thing on?

Lough's and Powell's at the blessing in Dallas

As for the reunion, it was some seriously good times. Especially the times they all abandoned me and these babies and went to Schlitterbahn. Jerks. Who like these guys anyways? Other than the aforementioned abandonment, there was a trip to the Alamo, Riverwalk, some wild Safari land place, shopping and much giggling and game playing. And some wakeboarding for the boys. Seriously though, when I get together with my sisters, we all act like 14 year olds. My mom must be so proud. So here a few pics of the Fam at the reunion. Enjoy!

Jake passed out with the babies in the rental house. Hazel looks a bit surprised. Notice the fancy sheets. We thought we would like them, but they were too slickery and I kept sliding off the bed...



Hazel out shopping. No, she's not cute at all. Not in the least bit.


The Whole Lough Family (Except Aprill's fam that couldn't make it). I'm not holding my babies and I look super huge, but give me a break I was only 6 weeks post partum. I mean I look hot.


Jake holding los babys at the Riverwalk. Zeke passed out that way.

All of us in front of the Alamo. It was pretty cool, but I barely saw any of it. I had 2 hot, sweaty and cranky babies.


And Schlitterbahn. Notice the lack of my awesomeness. I'm not jealous or anything.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so many Powell's!! Looks like you had fun and yes you are a hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete