Monday, August 30, 2010

Don't Judge Me.

So, I have always been one of those people that read other blogs, but had decided I would NEVER start one because I really have nothing to say. And that my life is not all that exciting. And that no one wants to read about how I went to the store and got milk and cheese. But, then I had my twins, Zeke and Hazel. And even though I still don't think most people care about what I do, I figure some people MIGHT care about how awesomely cute my babies are. Cuz, they are. For realsies. So this blog is for the updating of the lives of these Powell twins. But I can't make any promises that I won't write about boring things...I do so like to ramble.
The following is a photo update of the twins. Enjoy!




Jake and I just about to leave for the Hospital












Me with the twins, the first time I held them. I look super super hot.









Hazel and Ezekiel, shortly after birth. Zeke is clearly pissed at the world.








The twins cozying up to Jake. Is that a word?











First Night home...So tiny.










And they're here!!



4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging :) Your babies are beautiful! I want one! I can't wait to see more of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you entered the world of blogging. Everyone loves to look at babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! Welcome!!! I love "listening" to your ramblings. It's like I can hear your voice in my head and it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I attempted the blogging thing and failed miserably! Most of my relatives that don't live near by remind of that constantly!! It's a fun way to keep in touch, especially for those that live far away. Your little ones really are stinkn' adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete