Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good times on Halloween...

First was Trunk or Treat:
We started at my ward, then moved to my parents.  

Hazel as Dorothy and me as the Wicked Witch dancing to the music.

The Cowardly Lion lives up to his name...


The Great and Powerful Oz with Dorothy and the Lion.

All of us together!

The whole family at Trunk or treat

Next celebration, my 32nd Birthday!  Whoops, I mean 23rd.  There is no way I'm 32 yet...

Helping Mommy blow out the candles.

That may have been a large bite...

Surprisingly, Zeke is not a huge fan of cake. Ice Cream, on the other hand...

And then Halloween!  We went to my parents house and trick-or-treated around their neighborhood.  They got a surprising amount of candy, even though we only went to five houses.  It must have been the cuteness factor.

He's ready for some candy!

One of the few pics I got with her in the wig I made her.  She hated it.  So I made a bow as well.

Let's go!  Let's go!

Walking with mommy and grandpa.

Trick or Treat!

Caught getting into the candy!

And enjoying their Halloween treat from Grandma.
They enjoyed Halloween a lot.  they tolerated the costumes, and ate WAY too much sugar.  They didn't go to bed until 10:30 due to the sugar high they received after eating cookies and candy.  I'm a good mom.  I swear.


1 comment:

  1. Oh the cuteness! Love the family costumes:) One of these days Alan and I will dress up and be fun too.

    ReplyDelete