Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Why I haven't updated in a while...

So my best friend Christina (more commonly know as Crapina to much of my family) is visiting from Japan.  So I have been spending lots of time with her and her little fat cutie baby Brock.  He's seriously cute.  And since it has often been just me and the babies with her (Jake still being at work), I haven't really taken any pics.  I have taken some and here is a catch up for what has been going around these parts.

  • 4 trips to the Fair (and at least one more to go)
  • 1 Mud Run
  • Justin and Marisa's wedding (woo-hoo!)
  • A Padre's game
  • Unsucessfully teaching Zeke to walk
  • Many shopping trips with Christina
  • Many trips to Point Loma (Christina's mom's house)
And much, much more!  There is a lot more to come as well, before she heads on back to the Land of the Rising Sun.  Stupid japan.  Stealing my friend.



We get our Zeke cuddles whenever we can.  They are rare.

They LOVE pasta.



Seriously.

Tired Babies after the Fair.  Chubbster in the middle is Brock.  
Zeke hanging with the grandparents and eating kettle corn at the game.

Our gang and Hazel's head.

There's that face!

And a smile after being a stinker to everyone.

And now, a few words about the mud run.  I participated in this 10k after trying to train for the last 6 months, but clearly doing a poor job.   A bunch of people from my work also participated (and did A LOT better than I did) along with April.  April and I decided that we wanted to have fun, and really didn't care about our time.  We ran/walked the race and had a blast.  There are a lot of hills, mud pits, and tons of people.  It was pretty hard, but we would totally do it again.  Since we did it on the ASYMCA day (for charity), there were celebrities doing some entertainment after the race.  Good times.  I didn't get a lot of pics of my whole group, but someone else did so I may have an update later.  Also, there were people all along the trail taking pics.  The links below are to those pics of me.  I look super hot of course.  There are a few more around if you look a bit.  

April and I before the race.

After the race, but we had wiped off a bit of the mud.  It had also dried.  Comfy.

All Clean!
Dana Carvey doing stand up.  He was hilarious.

And what would a mud run be without Lt. Dan?  

No comments:

Post a Comment