Monday, April 4, 2011

Toddlers. Yep.

Zeke and Hazel have passed the 10 month mark.  They have now been out in the cruel world for longer than they were in utero.  It has been a very busy, but extremely enjoyable 10 months.  Random people often ask me how it is having twins, how hard it is, etc.  I really do love it.  I mean, I don't think I want ANOTHER set of twins, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  I honestly can't imagine life without both these crazy babies.  They are always go go go.  Especially Zeke.  He often won't even stop for a nap and just plays until he passes out.  Hazel on the other had, loves a good nap.  She also is just a lot more intense and focused.  Zeke just wants to throw everything or bang on things.  Its really cute how different they are.  They love to play together now too.  They will wrestle around and giggle until someone gets pinned (usually Hazel).  He loves to pick on his sister.  I think it may be a sign of what's to come.  Lots of "Zeke stop hitting your sister!  No biting!  She's a lot littler than you!"  etc, etc.  That all sounds familiar though...I'm pretty sure my mom said the same things to Jessica when she was picking on me.  Good times, man, good times.   There are lots of pictures to follow.  You're welcome.

Ahoy matey!

She is showing off her standing skills.  She kind of freaks people out with her standing cause she's so tiny.
 

Getting so big!


Classic Zeke face.










10 month old babies!

2 comments:

  1. Zeke! You take that diaper off of your head and put it back on your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jessica, you don't know your own strength!" Ahh, memories.

    Those babies are not cute. Nope. Not at all. Stop it.

    ReplyDelete