Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter is Awesome.

So, even though I know what the real meaning of Easter is, the babies really don't give a crap about that kind of stuff yet.  In fact, if they sat still for more than 5 minutes at church, it would be a miracle.  So, I figured what they WOULD enjoy, would be the Easter bunny stuff.  So Jake and I had a pretty good time getting that ready.  We dyed the eggs, got the baskets, etc.  The nice part of having so many sisters, is that I have a ridiculous amount of hand-me-down clothes, especially for Hazel.  So I was just able to pull something out for their Easter outfits.  And they looked cute.  So here is a montage of Our Easter.  Enjoy!




Hazel is loving her new wagon.  Since she can walk and Zeke can't, we figured it would be cute for her to pull it around with her toys.  But she doesn't.  See below.




Zeke pretty much bangs on everything, the fridge, the walls, the couch, his sisters head, so we got him a drum.  It came with all sorts of instruments. All of which, he likes to hit Hazel on the head with.




Zeke just wants to make sure Hazel knows that all of the gifts from the Easter bunny are his.




And this is what they like to do with the wagon.  Perfect.


I would like to say that they "found" the eggs, but really they picked up the same eggs over and over, and made sure to suck on it.  But what did I really expect from a couple of almost 11 month olds?
This egg is MINE!
Zeke in his handsome Easter outfit
Hazel in her hand-me-down dress.  Very cute.
Happy Easter from Zeke and Hazel!

No comments:

Post a Comment