Sunday, March 6, 2011

Up close and personal with Hazel and Zeke.




I bet you didn't think I meant THAT up close and personal.  This is just for all the Hazel and Zeke fans out there.  I know there must be tons, and by tons, I mean at least 4 or 5. 








Yes, he does look a bit like Chris Farley here.  And no, he does not live in a van down by the river.


They are both now champion eaters.   You wouldn't think so by how tiny Hazel is, but that girl loves to eat.  In fact, she's much better at feeding herself.  Zeke just wants the food shoveled in as fast as possible, he doesn't want to waste time by doing it himself.  Darn chubby fingers..they always get in the way!






This is how he commonly looks after eating...happy, messy, and ridiculous.  Hazel is usually about the same but sometimes, she ends up like this:


Poor lil girl, all tuckered out.

And just cause I love me some nakey baby pictures, here is the obligatory bath shot.  I'm pretty sure I picked one without showing too much bits and pieces.  They might hate me for it later, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment