Sunday, March 6, 2011

9 month old twin babies are busy little stinkers



So, my teeny tiny little babies are now 9 months old.  And, as evidenced in the previous video post, they are everywhere.  Hazel is even starting to stand all by herself.  She can stand from a squat.  this means that walking is around the corner.  i am doomed.  Doomed I say!  Also, Zeke is usually only a week or so behind her.  He is getting to be soooo big.  So here are some cute pictures of them along with the stats from the doctor.  Also, how much did I love that their 9 month appointment had no shots?  A LOT!





Zeke, Buster, Buster-Brown, Zekers:
Height: 27 3/4 inches; 25%
Weight: 18 lbs, 6oz; 19%
Head size: 18 inches; 56%. 
So he's a little on the small side, but he has a huge melon.  It's weird that he's considered small, because he's so big to everyone.  Maybe that's just because Hazel is so tiny...




Hazel, Hazel Rae, Hazel Razel, Hazy Dazy
Height: 26 1/2 inches; 12%
Weight: 15lbs, 15oz; 5%
Head size: 17 inches; 21%
Like I said, tiny.  They are so different in size that people often don't think they are twins.  They just think I had 2 babies REALLY close together. 








They are getting so big that my friends are already asking me what my plans are for their first birthday.  I don't even want to THINK about that yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment