Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Prep

Friday before Easter, we decided to dye some eggs.  This was thier first foray into egg dying and they did a pretty good job.  Messy for sure, and a fw compltely broken ones, but in the end, most were good. 

Before the craziness

Zeke pretty much wanted to sit on my lap the whole time. 

Hazel loved it!

Now Zeke is getting into it!

Dyeing eggs with daddy.



And some post dye cuteness!

On Saturday, my friend Beverly (http://www.divinaphotography.com) took some Easter pics at the Carlsbad flower fields.  She did a great job!  I will post better shots when I get them back from her, but here are a few shots Jake took while Beverly was getting set up.  This was only from the very beginning of the shoot, and we were there for a long time! 






They love each other!

1 comment:

  1. Egg dying in muffin tins? Genius!

    Owen looks the same when he gives hugs.

    I love the "newsie" cap on Zeke. :)

    ReplyDelete