Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm really not ready for this...

As evidenced by the videos below, my babies are crawling.  Zeke is still doing the army crawl while Hazel has an actual crawl, but either way, those two can move.  It's getting to the point where we really can't just leave them on the floor and expect them to be anywhere near where we left them.  The other day, I couldn't find Zeke, panicked a bit, and then found him under the coffee table.  So safe.  I'm a good mom.  Not only is Hazel crawling, but she can sit up all by herself.  It's really quite cute, since she is so tiny.  Zeke is getting there, although we usually have to prop him up.  I do find it sad they are growing so fast.  Is it wrong that I just want something to cuddle?

Here they are.  In all their crawling glory.

Why yes.  This book is delicious!

Really though, nothing is cuter than matching jammies.

2 comments: