Monday, October 11, 2010

Just your average everyday stinkin cute babies.

 I would like to post something awesome or spectacular.  Hmmm....Jake starts his new job soon...I've now been at work for almost a month and miss my babies...speaking of babies, they are so cute.  Zeke caught up to Hazel pretty fast in the rolling over department, but I can't seem to get any pictures of it.  He's fast like that.  So I just decided to post some other pics.  They are still just learning to eat solids (rice cereal every couple days) so that means awesome messy face pics.  Here you go.



This was their first bath together.   They loved being in the big tub.


Zeke is starting to grab at his toes.  And yes he is wearing leg warmers.  Don't you judge me!


This is from our walk in the big baby stroller.  They loved facing forward.

And this is just too cute for words.

3 comments:

  1. Rachel, that last picture is just awesome! And no one will judge you about the leg warmers. BabyLegs are quite stylish and popular. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that last picture is BEYOND too cute for wards. Ahhhh, how I remember those days:) I can't believe they're already rolling over! Does that mean Ashley will be any day now? No, I won't allow it. She's growing up too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are completely right. That last picture is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete